In this grade, your child studies the following subjects
- Islamic religion
- Al Sindbad. ( Arabic)
- Elmoasser. (Math)
- Al Baher Connect ( English)
- Worksheet. (Discover, Islamic)
The student gets:
- Weekly study schedule.
- Login to the learning management system to follow indirect education.
- Live lessons via Zoom with the teacher within the virtual classroom.
- Quiz, assignments, and activities.
- Monthly exam.
- Direct contact with the teacher via the LMS for inquiries and support
- Rewards and Badge.
Classes take place at 9:00 am every day from Sunday to Thursday with 4 class sessions per day.
Who can enroll
Students aged 4 who are Egyptians studying abroad in the embassy system, students in experimental schools inside Egypt, or the Egyptian curriculum languages section.
The student will learn:
- Voice recognition of words helps him with early reading skills in Arabic and English.
- Learn to link pictures and stories to reinforce the names and sounds of letters for the student.
- Learn about Islam in the Islamic classes.
- Engage in creative, colorful, and fun activities.
- Learn basic mathematics skills.
- learn basic math skills in fun and practical ways.