In this grade, your child studies the following subjects
- Islamic religion.
- Social studies.
- Step Ahead Connect (English)
- Aladwaa (Arabic)
- Selah Eltelmeez. ( Islamic, Science, Math, Social Studies.)
The student gets:
- Weekly study schedule.
- Login to the learning management system to follow indirect education.
- Live lessons via Zoom with the teacher within the virtual classroom.
- Quiz, assignments, and activities.
- Monthly exam.
- Direct contact with the teacher via the LMS for inquiries and support
- Rewards and Badge.
Classes take place at 8:00 am every day from Sunday to Thursday with 5 class sessions per day.
The Egyptian curriculum (Arabic) is available according to the international school system and daily attendance is from Sunday to Thursday from 8:00-1:00
Who can enroll
Students aged 9 years who are Egyptians studying abroad in the embassy system, students in experimental schools inside Egypt, or the Egyptian curriculum Arabic section.