In this grade, your child studies the following subjects
- Social studies
- Islamic religion
The student gets:
- Weekly study schedule.
- Login to the learning management system to follow indirect education.
- Live lessons via Zoom with the teacher within the virtual classroom.
- Quiz, assignments, and activities.
- Monthly exam.
- Direct contact with the teacher via the LMS for inquiries and support
- Rewards and Badge.
Classes take place at 8:00 am every day from Sunday to Thursday with 5 class sessions per day.
The Egyptian curriculum (languages) is available according to the international school system and daily attendance is from Sunday to Thursday from 9:00-1:00.
Who can enroll
Students in grades 7, 8, or 9 who are Egyptians studying abroad in the embassy system, students in experimental schools inside Egypt, or the Egyptian curriculum languages section.
The student will
- Complete all lessons at their own pace.
- Integrate new concepts across other topics to enhance student interaction.
- Benefit from multimedia features and digital tutors we offer.
- Enhance concepts through a teaching plan based on educational videos.
- Take notes constantly in the system, listen to audio clips, and play games and puzzles.
- Work on different projects in each unit to help students build writing, research, and creativity skills.
- Regular track and support from the teachers and the administration.