In this grade, your child studies the following subjects
- Islamic religion
- Selah Eltelmeez. ( Arabic, Islamic)
- Elmoasser. ( Discover, Math.)
- Al Baher Connect and Connect Plus ( English)
- Worksheet. (French)
The student gets:
- Weekly study schedule.
- Login to the learning management system to follow indirect education.
- Live lessons via Zoom with the teacher within the virtual classroom.
- Quiz, assignments, and activities.
- Monthly exam.
- Direct contact with the teacher via the LMS for inquiries and support
- Rewards and Badge.
Classes take place at 9:00 am every day from Sunday to Thursday with 4 class sessions per day.
The Egyptian curriculum (languages) is available according to the international school system and daily attendance from Sunday to Thursday from 9-12.
Who can enroll
Students aged from 6 to 8 years in the first, second, and third grades who are Egyptians studying abroad in the embassy system, students in experimental schools inside Egypt, or the Egyptian curriculum languages section.